You will disagree; it’s how you disagree and move toward a solution!
Solving personal and national differences are similar:
- Accept that disagreeing is normal. Begin conversations by looking for areas you agree
- Respond not react to differences. Seek to understand before being understood
- Stop demonizing by moralizing. Stop claiming your views are morally superior
- Handle differences with physical and emotional civility
- Take action. Bad apples must be held accountable
Click on FOLLOW at bottom right of this page to enter email address to be notified of future Posts. No other unrelated emails will be sent. Go to About/Using This Site tab at top of page or Menu on phones to help navigate this Site. If you wish to discuss anything I have written you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or like my page on FACEBOOK and leave a comment. I also blog at http://donewithreligion.com